free website stats program redline tranny oil shockproff | Harley Davidson Forums

redline tranny oil shockproff

was talking to a guy a work and he had a good question about the redline tranny oil and his question is that if its so thick has anyone noticed a loss it HP or gas miliage beings the engine has to work everything harder. so has anyone noticed a change other then be super smooth and quiet when shifting

The Thickness you speak of is there.
It Lowers metal to metal contact friction between the gears like No Other...

The rating shows it to be a 75/250 and the Little Loss until warmed is NO problem unless racing, then they use a light weight with shockproof.

A lot of 1/4 mile racers have shockproof in their tranny's, turning over the rear tire by hand, right before the run,,, Empty it out then do the "one 1/4 mile run empty". Shockproof sticks to every part and no damage is done in the 1/4 mile but the Drag of it is not there..

Yes, IF you race or do the 1/4 mile and want that fraction of less drag,,, there are solutionss when using the Best... Redline...

Now that sounded like a commercial. No I have just used their products for years and many HD's.
I Buy the product just like you BUT like to share the information I feel and know about Redline.

The little given up by the thickness is WORTH the time to get it luke warm where it doesn't drag much. YES cold it is a little thicker but Lubes the best of any I have seen.

My Take on it

signed....BUBBIE

Back