free website stats program Recession or not? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Recession or not?

my nearest dealer doesnt charge set up or destination. In fact they guaranty they will not be undersold, advertised outside ,inside and on their paperwork. They have become my place to go for everything, I'm a MVP member and know there aren't many dealers that are member dealers, but Twin Cities HD North will still give 10% just by mentioning it. They believe that cutting that break with the customer translates to aftermarket parts sales, they will tell you that out right. A lot of HD owners around here swear by them, wont by a bike anywhere else.:s

my nearest dealer doesnt charge set up or destination. In fact they guaranty they will not be undersold, advertised outside ,inside and on their paperwork. They have become my place to go for everything, I'm a MVP member and know there aren't many dealers that are member dealers, but Twin Cities HD North will still give 10% just by mentioning it. They believe that cutting that break with the customer translates to aftermarket parts sales, they will tell you that out right. A lot of HD owners around here swear by them, wont by a bike anywhere else.:s

Have dealt with Twin Cities Harley for many years, The South location, my sales man Dave Borri and I became good friends.When I moved to Jax, Florida he got a guy to bump on the list so I could pick up my 97 FLHT before I moved, it doesnt get any better than that Kudos to TCHD:p

Before I bought my new '09 Deluxe last August I told the H-D salesman that I knew what going on in Harleyland (present market), and that every dollar I own has a name of it.:s

Before I gave the nod to close on the deal all those nonsense fees were waived and the MSRP was dropped by the dealer in a manner that I was even shocked. A few other nice gestures were thrown in as well, and it is not my nature to "toot" my horn.

Other side of the story is this WAS my third new machine to buy there and not so much service, but I have bought a lot of accessories there through the years.

I was indeed a Happy Camper the day I took delivery.:D

wow, i drive by Beach House HD here in Shallotte every day - i never see anyone there and saturday night during bike week - they where closed up at 5pm

granted, shallotte is about a 20 minute drive from myrtle beach, but we still see LOTS of bikes (even after bike week) - i would think they would want to stay open all night or at least later due to the amount of people they could get through the door.

im no business man, but it would make sence to me that getting people to come through the door might be the biggest challenge and if an event like bike week was going on not really that far away - id get as many of those 'tourists' in the door as i could and try to keep them in there.

Back