free website stats program Rear Bumper Eliminator Bracket ??? | Harley Davidson Forums

Rear Bumper Eliminator Bracket ???

ramfl41

Does anyone know of a Rear Bumper Eliminator Bracket available for the '09-'10 Touring Models? Carlini makes one - and Dennis Kirk carries one, but none are yet made (that I am aware of) for the new models. Any help appreciated.
Thanks.

Ramfl41, since the bike is so new, what is the issue regarding this bracket that makes you want it changed? What look or change are you trying to achieve?

I have a 2010 Road King and I didn't like the look of the rear bumper. Reminded me of a 50's car bumper... anyway, I just unbolted it. The fender is finished to the edge and everything is strong and tight without it.

With the frame change in 09, there is no longer a need for the bracket once the rear bumper is removed.

Does anyone know of a Rear Bumper Eliminator Bracket available for the '09-'10 Touring Models? Carlini makes one - and Dennis Kirk carries one, but none are yet made (that I am aware of) for the new models. Any help appreciated.
Thanks.

Try this from Billet Boys. Looks really nice on a FLHTK. I agree that the bumper can be removed without one of these installed however.

Rear Bumper Eliminator - Billet Boys

Back