free website stats program Question: whats your favoite Motorcycle related song? | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Question: whats your favoite Motorcycle related song?

ok gonna make some cds for this weekends getaway here is the first (have to check and see what will fit when i get home but this will be close) Opinions?

Roll Me Away - Seger
Born to Run - Springsteen
Rockin Down The Highway - Doobies
The Breeze - Skynyrd
Desert Plains - Priest
Chrome - Trace Adkins
Running on Empty - Jackson Brown
Born to be Wild - Steppenwolf
Kickstart my Heart - Motley Crue
Lunatic Fringe - Red Rider
Free & Easy (Down the Road I go) - Dierks Bentley
La Grange - ZZ Top
Black Betty - Ram Jam
Ride the Wind - Poison
Unknow Legend - Neil Young

working on disc 2

Last edited:
ok gonna make some cds for this weekends getaway here is the first (have to check and see what will fit when i get home but this will be close) Opinions?

Roll Me Away - Seger
Born to Run - Springsteen
Rockin Down The Highway - Doobies
The Breeze - Skynyrd
Desert Plains - Priest
Chrome - Trace Adkins
Running on Empty - Jackson Brown
Born to be Wild - Steppenwolf
Kickstart my Heart - Motley Crue
Lunatic Fringe - Red Rider
Free & Easy (Down the Road I go) - Dierks Bentley
La Grange - ZZ Top
Black Betty - Ram Jam
Ride the Wind - Poison
Unknow Legend - Neil Young

working on disc 2

I like all of those...

Yeah, I know its and old post (I found it while searching for "cruising rpm" for some reason), but I figure I'll post my 2 cents.

I've always enjoyed Seger's Roll Me Away and Springsteen's Born to Run. In fact, before I bought my bike they always made me want to buy one. Now that I own one, they really make me want to get out and ride. In fact, every time I listen to Seger I really want to say screw work and just go west (well, north first to dodge the gulf).

How about John Fogerty in hot rod heart I believe the name is ........ooooohhh lets go riding ya

Ok for me it is depending of the mood i am in: Sometimes C.C.R. with some Genesis and Pink Floyd also some good old Johnny Cash.

Back