free website stats program Python Mamba Slip on mufflers | Harley Davidson Forums

Python Mamba Slip on mufflers

awall

I have a new set of Python slip on mufflers that I bought for my 09 Heritage Softail. MFG part number is 1801-0378. The specks show that they are made to mount on 1 3/4 inch header pipe which is what I have. However the muffler flange is 1 7/8 inch and that is just too much gap to tighten up. The muffler clamps won't even fit on them. Has anyone else had a problem like this? Thanks

I have a new set of Python slip on mufflers that I bought for my 09 Heritage Softail. MFG part number is 1801-0378. The specks show that they are made to mount on 1 3/4 inch header pipe which is what I have. However the muffler flange is 1 7/8 inch and that is just too much gap to tighten up. The muffler clamps won't even fit on them. Has anyone else had a problem like this? Thanks

Here is a link to there E mail they are distributed by Drag Specialties I would contact then for info or who you bought them from, I believe all header pipes are stock 1 and 3/4 Python Exhaust

Last edited by a moderator:
I already tried the email link on their web site and it is not a good email address. I tried it from my work computer and my home computer and it gets returned as undeliverable.

Back