free website stats program Python 3 sounds | Harley Davidson Forums

Python 3 sounds

rotty53150

I have a 08 Street Bob and just replaced the stock mufflers with Python 3 slip ons. They sound great but at idle I'm getting what sounds like bubbles popping. Does anyone know if this is normal?

DynoJet 3...you have to remap when changing any intake or exhaust mods. I got my Dynojet for $260 online. Cant remember the site. There are a lot of mapping systems out there. I was told when shopping for the right mapping, to go with the company that has been tried, and tested the longest. Resourse, Harley tech of 20 years in NY, custom shops her in AZ such as Skunk Motor Sports. I havent had any trouble with my mapping.

I have a 08 Street Bob and just replaced the stock mufflers with Python 3 slip ons. They sound great but at idle I'm getting what sounds like bubbles popping. Does anyone know if this is normal?

Not sure what you mean by the bubbles sound but you dont need to remap with just changing pipes, if you change the air then a stage 1 you would need more fuel we run lean from the factory thanks to the EPA

Back