free website stats program Put a trike on your tree | Harley Davidson Forums

Put a trike on your tree

trike lady

Hallmark is introducing a Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Milestones:
2009 Tri Glide Ultra Classic Inaugural Trike. This will surely be a hit with Tri-glide owners and/or trike lovers.

Attachments

• ornament.jpg
    ornament.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 38
I didn't get mine yet, went to the Hallmark store today and they said they didn't have it yet. They explained that each store may get only 3 and that I'd have to be there saturday morning to get one. Oh joy, only 3. Sounds like it will be a rough item to get and highly sought after. May have to try the internet for one. They look cute in the picture.

I didn't get mine yet, went to the Hallmark store today and they said they didn't have it yet. They explained that each store may get only 3 and that I'd have to be there saturday morning to get one. Oh joy, only 3. Sounds like it will be a rough item to get and highly sought after. May have to try the internet for one. They look cute in the picture.

Just think. It can be like old times. Like when concert tickets went on sale. Rolling up in a sleeping bag outside the store's doors to be first to purchase. Oooops,... sorry. Must have been overcome by a flash back. It will make nice gift. But at the same time. Im reading that a lot of Tri-Glide owners are not happy with the quality of their factory built trikes.

zoood

I have seen a complaint posted on TT.com and the individual has a trike where the body sits 1" lower on one side. I am sure there are others out there that haven't posted to a forum. The people who purchased the 09 & 10 maybe didn't have that problem, those were the Lehman units.
I figure if I get the ornament locally that's okay, if not I'll call the big Hallmark ornament seller on the internet and either way I'll get one.

I got it today and they had plenty of them on the shelf, no shortage of the ornaments at Hallmark. The wheels turn and it's a pretty good size too. On the box the price is $16.95. It's heavy and you'd have to hang it on a good size branch. A sure to be collector's item.

Back