free website stats program Purple Passion | Harley Davidson Forums

Purple Passion

A boy was walking to school one day , along the way he heard some older kids talk about something call "Purple Passion". When he got to school he asked his teacher what Purple Passion was, his teacher's face turn red and tears began to form in eyes ,You young man march your self rite to the principles office. When he got to the principles office the principle ask why he was there. My treacher sent me but I don't know why, all I did was ask her what Purple Passion was. You look here boy! Replyed the principle, I won't have such talk in my school, your expelled, Don't ever come back to my school again, You must leave Now!!!! When the boy got home his mother asked, why are you home so early? I was expelled from school for asking the teacher what Purple Passion was,said the boy. Well his mother broke down in tears and fell to her knees. You go up to your room until your father gets home, he can deal with you with you because I'm threw with you. The boy went to his room scare to death. when his father finallly came home his mother was still crying her eyes out , and he could here the rage in his father's voice as his mother told his father what had happened. His father stomped up the steps to his room, the boy hid in the the closet fearing for his life! The door flunge open and sounded like it was going to rip from the hinges. Where do you get off bringing such language in to school and my home, your done mister, get out of my house and never come back!!!! So out the door he goes crying his eyes out. As he was wandering threw thourgh the park he came across a bum on a bench. The bum asked ,what are you so upset about? So the boy told him every thing except the "Purple Passion" thing. I can't say it again I'm afraid, said the boy. Come on I'm a bum, I've heard it all. So the boy tells him, and the next thing he knows he is waking up in a hospital with a doctor standing over him asking who beat him up so bad. Oh no I'm never telling another soul, the boy says ,with the look of death in his eyes! I'm a Doctor, I swore an oath to help people not hurt them. You can tell me. finally the boy gives in and tells the doctor the whole story. The doctors replyed......... is that all? See that red door across the street, the doc said? When you get out of here you go in that door and they will tell you what "Purple Passion" is! So when the boy was released from the hospital he flung open the doors and ran across the street and then wham!!!!! He was hit by a bus. needless to say he never found out what "Purple Passion" was. The moral of the story??? Look both ways before crossing the street !!!!!

A little side bar on Purple Passon; I told this story to my daughter who was a senor in college and she wrote a paper on it for a Intellectual Heritage class and got an "A"

Last edited:
Another little side bar....when you Google search "Purple Passion" the first result returned is for an adult toy store and I dont mean like motorcycles and jet skis and snowmobiles. The second is for an alcoholic beverage thustly named and from there it goes to a graphics company, a particular plant, and some swarofski crystal.....

Quite a plethora of different things that use the moniker "Purple Passion"

Back