free website stats program pullback risers question | Harley Davidson Forums

pullback risers question

Have an FXSTBI Custom with straight 6" risers. I like the handlebars which are only slightly bent back so don't want to change those. At 60, it's getting hard on my neck to be reaching forward on longer rides. Best pullbacks I could find in J&P are about 2". I let go of the handlebars yesterday and sat upright where it was more comfy. Reached my hands out to about what I would need and I'm thinking about 3" pullbacks would be just right. Any info on where to find them would be great. Thanks all, Doug

i'm pretty sure that they all pull back the same... a 3" pullback is a 3" rise with a pullback.. you would have to make up the difference with the bars..

Probably right Astro, may have to do different bars or just quit whining about it. Would hate to spend the bucks for risers going back 2" only to find the same neck cramps. Thanks much

I have a set of 4 1/2 risers that might work for you they have a pull back of one inch let me know if interested as I just change mind they are like new e-mail me . :14:

Biker's Choice: Domed Pullback Risers for Harley Sportster/Big Twin

MSRP: $49.45
Price: $44.51

Part # BC-49-2613

Biker's Choice In: Risers

Product Description...
- Chrome plated
- 3" rise, 3" setback
Fitment Details

- all Harleys

Back