pullback risers question

Discussion in 'Softail Models' started by doug rooney, Jul 17, 2010.

1. doug rooney

doug rooney Member

Have an FXSTBI Custom with straight 6" risers. I like the handlebars which are only slightly bent back so don't want to change those. At 60, it's getting hard on my neck to be reaching forward on longer rides. Best pullbacks I could find in J&P are about 2". I let go of the handlebars yesterday and sat upright where it was more comfy. Reached my hands out to about what I would need and I'm thinking about 3" pullbacks would be just right. Any info on where to find them would be great. Thanks all, Doug

2. astrorock

astrorock Member

i'm pretty sure that they all pull back the same... a 3" pullback is a 3" rise with a pullback.. you would have to make up the difference with the bars..

3. doug rooney

doug rooney Member

Probably right Astro, may have to do different bars or just quit whining about it. Would hate to spend the bucks for risers going back 2" only to find the same neck cramps. Thanks much

4. BOWHIKER

BOWHIKER Junior Member

Check out wild 1 chubby risers , that's what i bought for mine and i really like them .

5. ricks2006

ricks2006 Member

I have a set of 4 1/2 risers that might work for you they have a pull back of one inch let me know if interested as I just change mind they are like new e-mail me . :14:

6. harleyhoward03

harleyhoward03 Banned

Biker's Choice: Domed Pullback Risers for Harley Sportster/Big Twin

MSRP: $49.45
    Price: $44.51

Part # BC-49-2613

Biker's Choice In: Risers

Product Description...
    - Chrome plated
    - 3" rise, 3" setback
    Fitment Details

- all Harleys