free website stats program Pro's and Cons of an American Dyna in Canada | Harley Davidson Forums

Pro's and Cons of an American Dyna in Canada

Raptor59

Looking for a Fat Bob 2008 or newer and the good deals are all American Bikes. Should I go down this road?

Many of us have bought US bikes. I have helped to buy 2 plus my own. If Deely and the dealers want to put the noose around our neck we can go south, doesn't break my heart. There are online traders to help select our bikes, and I bet we could post here and a brother could check on a bike for us in his local
Ken

Many of us have bought US bikes. I have helped to buy 2 plus my own. If Deely and the dealers want to put the noose around our neck we can go south, doesn't break my heart. There are online traders to help select our bikes, and I bet we could post here and a brother could check on a bike for us in his local
Ken

Great idea for a thread, I for one would travel to inspect and take pictures of a bike for any of our members. Maybe one of the Mods will set up a Special Thread so members can contact someone in the area where the bike is located.

Great idea for a thread, I for one would travel to inspect and take pictures of a bike for any of our members. Maybe one of the Mods will set up a Special Thread so members can contact someone in the area where the bike is located.

We did have a thread like that a wee while back to assist members who were wanting to buy a bike not in their own area
ill have to see if it can be found again

Brian

American Bikes will have MPH on Speedo, I had a Dyna from Canada Daytona H D switched back from Kilometers to MPH before I bought it:s

In Ontario a motorcycle is classed as a recreational vehicle and not required to have the speedo changed to kilometers. A car has to have kilometers, I don't know if the stick-on conversion numbers are still legal.
Ken

A friend just got a US Fatboy licensed and they put on the stick-on numbers to pass the safety. They'll probably come off the first time it's washed.

Back