Pre K

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by walleye, May 26, 2010.

1. walleye

walleye Junior Member Contributor

I have to tell you, today was a good day. My 5 yr old granddaughter had her pre K graduation blessing today. She was so proud, but not as proud as I am. What a great deal, and a great time in her beautiful young life. I had to tell you all as I am bursting with pride!:D I hope each of you have the same feeling in your life. Those who have know what I am talking about!

2. glider

glider Veteran Member

Congrats Grandpa! :D

3. walleye

walleye Junior Member Contributor

Thank you guys! I really am proud.:)

Hobbit, it is It is a type of "Pre school" actually "pre Kindergarden" if you know what that is. She is only five but currently owns the world! LOL!:D

4. rklew

rklew Active Member

Congrats, you got to love that. :) :)

5. 92FXRS

92FXRS Active Member

I know exactly how you feel Walleye. I have a 10 month old grandson. The little fellow is ALWAYS smiling. If I ever have a bad day, all I have to do is look at a picture of him with that big old smile, which in turn makes me grin from ear to ear. I look at & watch my daughter with him, and to see how she has grown and become such a wonderful person & mother, I'm just filled with so much pride. Yes, Walleye, I know how you feel.

6. Randall K. Wilson

Randall K. Wilson Junior Member

wallleye I have a six year old grandaughter as well. From one Pappy to another...Walt Disney once said, "A child's mind is our greatest natural resource".... the little ones are a blessing! :s

7. charleyhorse

charleyhorse Member

Know how you feel. I have a 9 yr old granddaughter. Congrats on pre k grad.

8. Charlies Harley

Charlies Harley Active Member

15 month grandaughter here so I am a few years behind you walleye but we have had the joy of each milestone and how fast they develop into little people with their own personality, great experience.

9. Mad Greek

Mad Greek Member

Happy or crazy !grandpa.I wish you to have all the time good feelings and pround for her.

10. 01dynaglide

01dynaglide Junior Member

Congrats. I know how you feel. Monday night we had honors night for middle school where my 8th grader was 1 of only 7 to have high honors (94 or higher grade point average) and Tuesday night we had high school honors night where my 10th grader was 1 of 4 to have high honors. My 3rd grader has hers next week and she also has high honors. It is great to see kids doing well in school.