free website stats program Pre K | Harley Davidson Forums

Pre K

walleye

Contributor
I have to tell you, today was a good day. My 5 yr old granddaughter had her pre K graduation blessing today. She was so proud, but not as proud as I am. What a great deal, and a great time in her beautiful young life. I had to tell you all as I am bursting with pride!:D I hope each of you have the same feeling in your life. Those who have know what I am talking about!

Thank you guys! I really am proud.:)

Hobbit, it is It is a type of "Pre school" actually "pre Kindergarden" if you know what that is. She is only five but currently owns the world! LOL!:D

I know exactly how you feel Walleye. I have a 10 month old grandson. The little fellow is ALWAYS smiling. If I ever have a bad day, all I have to do is look at a picture of him with that big old smile, which in turn makes me grin from ear to ear. I look at & watch my daughter with him, and to see how she has grown and become such a wonderful person & mother, I'm just filled with so much pride. Yes, Walleye, I know how you feel.

wallleye I have a six year old grandaughter as well. From one Pappy to another...Walt Disney once said, "A child's mind is our greatest natural resource".... the little ones are a blessing! :s

15 month grandaughter here so I am a few years behind you walleye but we have had the joy of each milestone and how fast they develop into little people with their own personality, great experience.

Congrats. I know how you feel. Monday night we had honors night for middle school where my 8th grader was 1 of only 7 to have high honors (94 or higher grade point average) and Tuesday night we had high school honors night where my 10th grader was 1 of 4 to have high honors. My 3rd grader has hers next week and she also has high honors. It is great to see kids doing well in school.

Back