free website stats program Power Commander v download | Harley Davidson Forums

Power Commander v download

Deuce Rider

I have a 2011 ultra classic 103ci with true dual rinharts and SE air cleaner. Just installed the 255 cams but I am not able to find a map for this set up. Does any one out there have a specific map for this configuration. Thanks Deuce Rider:)

check out the Power Commander V website. Search for your bike and year and you will find a variety of maps for many applications. If you don't see something that matches, you can email them. I got around this by installing Autotune and it works great. Good Luck

I have a 2011 ultra classic 103ci with true dual rinharts and SE air cleaner. Just installed the 255 cams but I am not able to find a map for this set up. Does any one out there have a specific map for this configuration. Thanks Deuce Rider:)

What do you think about the 255 cams??? When I do my Stage I upgrade, I'm thinking about installing these too.

What do you think about the 255 cams??? When I do my Stage I upgrade, I'm thinking about installing these too.

Hey Glazier, I installed a set of 255's and wow what a difference! I have great pull from 3k - 5k rpm's. No need to down shift when passing, even with two up. I have a smile on my face every time I ride. I have a PCV, V & H Power Duals and Hi Output slip on's, and a stage 1 air cleaner. The bike has been dyno tuned as well.

The down side I have to get the bike back on the dyno because I'm getting only 32 mpg, I was getting 34 mpg before and I was hopeing the dyno would increase my mpg to around 36-38. I just don't want to lose any of the power I have gained! The bike is running better than ever...

I have the 103 and 255's and also love them. One thing I didn't do was install ACR's. I went through a starter clutch in about 12,000 miles. I just had the ACR's installed and it seems to have made starting much easier. I also have the SE compensator installed. Just a thought.

Back