Power Commander v download

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by Deuce Rider, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Deuce Rider

Deuce Rider New Member

I have a 2011 ultra classic 103ci with true dual rinharts and SE air cleaner. Just installed the 255 cams but I am not able to find a map for this set up. Does any one out there have a specific map for this configuration. Thanks Deuce Rider:)
  2. Island_Rider

Island_Rider Member

check out the Power Commander V website. Search for your bike and year and you will find a variety of maps for many applications. If you don't see something that matches, you can email them. I got around this by installing Autotune and it works great. Good Luck
  3. scooter50

scooter50 Member

contact fuel moto they are awsome with the power cammander stuff.
  4. glazier

glazier Junior Member

What do you think about the 255 cams??? When I do my Stage I upgrade, I'm thinking about installing these too.
  5. artfuentes

artfuentes Active Member

Hey Glazier, I installed a set of 255's and wow what a difference! I have great pull from 3k - 5k rpm's. No need to down shift when passing, even with two up. I have a smile on my face every time I ride. I have a PCV, V & H Power Duals and Hi Output slip on's, and a stage 1 air cleaner. The bike has been dyno tuned as well.

The down side I have to get the bike back on the dyno because I'm getting only 32 mpg, I was getting 34 mpg before and I was hopeing the dyno would increase my mpg to around 36-38. I just don't want to lose any of the power I have gained! The bike is running better than ever...
  6. Trek

Trek Junior Member

I have the 103 and 255's and also love them. One thing I didn't do was install ACR's. I went through a starter clutch in about 12,000 miles. I just had the ACR's installed and it seems to have made starting much easier. I also have the SE compensator installed. Just a thought.