posting pic

Discussion in 'Computer Corner' started by fisherman124, Feb 13, 2011.

1. fisherman124

fisherman124 Active Member

i get it loaded and it says pic a file , file from where ?? anything i put the arrow on dont do anything , confused help

2. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

After clicking on the little paper clip (attachment) icon - you should see the upload window (manage attachments) where there's the option to upload file(s) from your computer, or a picture website (URL) like flickr. To upload from your computer - click on "Browse" and locate where the file is saved on your computer (i.e. My Pictures,, or desktop) and then click on the "upload" button. To upload from website - browse to the site & upload the URL.

Hope this helps...

Last edited: Feb 13, 2011
  3. fisherman124

i do all that after it uploads it says to pick a file to view in theres a list jmg, d--- , all kinds of ones , it says the pic is loaded in bottom left corner but it says to pic and thats were i cant get past

4. fisherman124

i can view the pic says select file to attach bmp,doc, docx , gif , jpe , the list goes on thats where i stop

wow wish i knew what i just did lol

Attached Files:

5. SeaRider04

SeaRider04 Active Member

hey Fish, we need to get "hook up" on the next fishing trip in NJ.

This one from Sandy Hook.

[​IMG]

6. lorne

lorne Senior Member

we since we are showing fishing pics... here is a couple from peacock bass fishing in Venezuela.

Attached Files:

7. fisherman124

nice fluke there