free website stats program Poor Piggy Bank | Harley Davidson Forums

Poor Piggy Bank

Bought my first bike in 1973. It did not run, but I spent a lot of time working on it and learned my way around a motor. By '75 I had something which ran most of the time. Thereafter, had a little bit of everything from dirt bikes, to sport bikes, to full dress to the past 14 years on a big old BMW which has served me well. Not sure what took me so long to move over to HD, but this Heritage Softail just looks and feels right. With a little luck there will be the opportunity to ride it for many years to come. So, now just need to find a bit of time and head out. Canadian Maritimes to Daytona are all well ridden roads, but quite a few I would not mind seeing again. If there is a road that goes there, or a Ferry that will get me to the road, it is in range. Bike is so nice and pretty now hate to think of the dirt roads which will certainly be in the mix in years to come, but no shame in the marks of a life well lived.

Hope to see you all under fair skies and a favorable tide.

Welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

Be sure to take a few minutes to review the forum rules in the link below and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

Harley Davidson Community

................................................................................................................

Back