free website stats program Pipes for a Nightster | Harley Davidson Forums

Pipes for a Nightster

bcs1013

I just bought a 2010 Nightster. I love it but it seems kind of quiet. I know a lot of riders put the V&H Shortshots or Sideshots on, but I am not sure which pipes sound best. I want it to have that deep, LOUD, throaty sound (that makes the ground shake), but still sound like a Harley. Any suggestions? Thanks.

I just bought some Mean Mothers (long black) for my '09 Crossbones and they are awesome. Very loud with a great resonance and that deep, low Harley rumble. I am very pleased with them.

Hi everyone,,, well i have a 2007 883 bumped to a 1200 ,, i just put a rinehart exhaust on mine and it is loud and very deep ordered them off dennis kirk website..great sound wouldn't change back to my old drag pipes they would pop and crack ,,,the rinehart is in my opinion great . cost me about 549.00 but well worth it

I just bought a 2010 Nightster. I love it but it seems kind of quiet. I know a lot of riders put the V&H Shortshots or Sideshots on, but I am not sure which pipes sound best. I want it to have that deep, LOUD, throaty sound (that makes the ground shake), but still sound like a Harley. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Radii Vipers 2" That is the ticket!:14:

Thanks, everyone, for your help. I still haven't decided but you all gave me some great ideas. Also, has anyone ever removed the baffles from their stock Nightster pipes? If so, what was the result?

Back