free website stats program Paul Jr. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Paul Jr.

Trike Lady...now you know you have our appetites whet...post up the pictures when you can...whooo-hooo!:newsmile036:
I wish I could. My roommates (40 year old husband & wife) did a number on some of my things and I had checked the local pawn shop that they frequented in town to see if any of it was there. They swiped an inexpensive digital camera, Fluke Multimeter, BK Precision DSO, beat up Dell laptop from me and items that belonged to the property owner. They were both real fast to run out of here on March 2nd, he left after his test in the morning and she was trying to steal what she could before I got home from the massive electrical final. Some people are just born thieves and will never amount to anything and their sticky fingers cost me a lot of photos and service work on bike electronics.
Trust me I would have loved to have taken pictures, I was at the perfect place to get them too.
God will take care of people like that in his own way.

I wish I could. My roommates (40 year old husband & wife) did a number on some of my things and I had checked the local pawn shop that they frequented in town to see if any of it was there. They swiped an inexpensive digital camera, Fluke Multimeter, BK Precision DSO, beat up Dell laptop from me and items that belonged to the property owner. They were both real fast to run out of here on March 2nd, he left after his test in the morning and she was trying to steal what she could before I got home from the massive electrical final. Some people are just born thieves and will never amount to anything and their sticky fingers cost me a lot of photos and service work on bike electronics.
Trust me I would have loved to have taken pictures, I was at the perfect place to get them too.

What a travesty, I feel bad for you, you seem like such a good and hard working gal

Sorry to hear about those sticky fingered roommates :newsmile055: There will be a day they will have to pay the consequences. Hardware can be replaced, and new technology will supplant those items with better test equipment and lower cost, make sure you account for the lost items, tax deductions for the upcoming year...:newsmile08:

I know it's sad that people are like that and they steal from others. True that material things can be replaced. The best part for me was where I was standing, when Paul Jr. came around with the bike to ride it up on stage. I was at the front of the line and could have actually reached out and touched him that's how far away I was from him. He designed and built the bike for Crankyape.com not chubbyape that was more like Mickey in the ape suit. God takes care of those who do good and that was why I landed in that spot to see Paul Jr.

That’s cool!! I would love to see some of their work up close and maybe get to meet them.

Overall I like American Chopper. I sometimes catch Sr vs. Jr on The Discovery Channel. The show I really liked was Biker Build-off. My favorite was Indian Larry-R.I.P.

Trike Lady; sorry to hear about your former "5-finger" mates and you're correct in the old saying "what comes around...goes around" so they'll get their due.

I know alot of people are frustrated w/the route American Chopper took w/the split and no longer care much for the crew. In the past I even vented some of my frustration in posts about them & the show, but overall I think they're genuinely nice guys & not the hot-headed screaming people DCV channel makes them to be. Glad you got to see them from a different angle & I'm hoping to meet them at a show someday myself. They are pretty talented & I find myself watching reruns & current episodes of Sr. vs. Jr.

Thanks for sharing your experience & keep up the great work on your education.

I hope you reported the theft to the police so that this scum doesn't victimize someone else. Sorry about your belongings.

LOL you're everywhere Trike Lady, I just found this place how come you didn't tell me bout it? :newsmile011:
I'm at a number of forums, this one plus Wing & trike ones too. Don't frequent the other one too much, two members got rude with me and I wanted no part of the forum. I was trying to explain the over voltage that one posters bike was having and the tests on the reg/rec and I went on to say that the over voltage with 'Spike' the sensitive electronics. Then it was no more from then on :bigsmiley33:, one of the culprits apologized and the other thought he was too good. So I just pack up my bag of knowledge and leave.
I didn't know you were looking for another place to share your knowledge, I would have told you in the PM at the other one to come here, better people.
You'll like it better here.

Tbones,
I belonged to two GW Forums that were the same, a handful of people ran the show and if you knew something their Guru didn't know, you were given a hard time by this person's cronies. I got disgusted and left, I was done dirty on a number of forums by the cliches that ran the show. The sad part with the question was it sat for three days and no one had an answer and so I answered it and it 'annoyed' a couple of people. I was happy to leave and I recently accepted the position of 'Global Moderator' on a newly formed trike forum. I really don't miss them over there, when I left my knowledge went with me.
It's the people that make the difference and that's why I'm here.

Back