free website stats program Patches | Harley Davidson Forums

Patches

israguard

Hi Boys,
I know my choice of locations for posting this aint the best... but I know there is a lot of traffic here.

Does anyone here know of a place where I can get custom made embroided patches ?. For back of black vest... for our MC.

Small volumes... but I had one guy here in Montreal ask for $300 a patch which I thought was a bit high.

Thanks for any help / guidance.

Try ClassB.com they do small and large orders...They will take your sketch and create the patch at what I think is extremely reasonable prices...Good prices for other things as well t-shirts, hats...etc...

300 is about the going rate, I checked into it myself...bought bikes for less ! Didnt say nice bikes.

Had some patches done up a few years ago when when we where racing. The intial cost was about $250. That covered taking our drawing and digitalizing it so they could program the sewing machines to make the patch. After that it varied in price on the size and quantity of the patch we wanted. One to fit the average back of a jacket was about $75 each if we ordered 20 at a time. More for less, less for more.
Word of advice once the patch is designed and before it is digitalized, make sure you copyright your design (about a $25 dollar fee), that way the patch maker can't sell it on the open market. Been there, had it done to me, lesson learned the hard way.

Do you know anyone in the military & stationed in Korea? They can make anything over there (very crafty) & at a fraction of what it costs here. Unfortunately it's not "Made in the USA."

friend of mine use to have one of these businesses in the UK and went under. everything was getting sourced out to India for a fraction of the cost he could do it.

Try Queensboro.com. They can take any image you upload and make it into a patch, sticker or label for clothing, dish ware or pens. Also, you might be able to find a professional or hobby seamstress who owns one of those new sewing machines that can take an image and make it into a patch.

:s

Back