free website stats program Passing Lamps ON Wiith High Beam | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Passing Lamps ON Wiith High Beam

Hey Seahunt I bought Harley part # 69200441 for my 08 Ultra Classic, manual write up that came with jumper tells you not a lot. Have the outer fairing off & can't find a plug that the jumper fits, do I have the right part???

dlfidler; you're looking in the wrong area...I believe the connection for this harness is under your aux/ignition switch cover (inside of fairing)...HD instructions are something to be desired - written by people who don't own HD's...:s

Last edited by a moderator:
Dlfidler, Iceman is correct on the location of the connector. It took me a while to figure out what connector the instructions were talking about, and then I found it but couldn't reach it to get the connector apart. It's buried far back in the lower right of the fairing (lower left if you are looking at the fairing from the front).

I finally figured out that if I loosened the switch panel, I could access the connector; it's actually the coupler for the switches that you want. It's on the right side of the cover, and should be attached to the back of the cover by a slip-on tab. I believe you push it upward to release. I was able to pull mine down to make the connections by simply undoing the screw on each side and pulling the cover back. I didn't have to remove the ignition switch to access the coupling.

Last edited:
This is one of many reasons I support this site, it's because of guys like you guys. Found the plug. Plug & Play are great, if they include instructions. Thanks guy.

Back