free website stats program Ordered the mirror chrome "SwitchBlade" front wheel! | Harley Davidson Forums

Ordered the mirror chrome "SwitchBlade" front wheel!

risuperglide

Today I decided to put on the finishing touch on my baby! A ordered a Mirror Chrome "SwitchBlade" Custom 19" front wheel! HD part#40359-10! Over the winter I had the solid Chrome "Deuce" Softtail 17" rear wheel installed with the 180mm Wide tire, along with both sides of the "96" Chromed, along with entire front end! Finally the finishing touch! I am psyched! Bike looks awesome!....:newsmile108: Getting done on the 24th!!!....:D

Yea would love to see pics. I talked with Clermont HD on these for my Bob but he kept trying to steer me to another model wheel. Said there were fitment issues with the SwitchBlade on my Bob. Anyhow I gave up on it and am just looking at swap meets for something I like.

Yea would love to see pics. I talked with Clermont HD on these for my Bob but he kept trying to steer me to another model wheel. Said there were fitment issues with the SwitchBlade on my Bob. Anyhow I gave up on it and am just looking at swap meets for something I like.

I've got a 21" "Monaco" billet wheel on my 2006 Street Bob. It's actually a Victory Motorcycles wheel. I believe from a Vegas. The total diameter of this tire is only 1" taller than stock, so it fits just a little snugger to the front fender. I've also since this photo chromed my fork sliders.
SB-AlleyFrnt.jpg

And the 17" chrome Deuce wheel on the rear. Same one I believe as risupergilde.
no_gaurds.jpg

I had a 180 on the rear but have since gone to a 170 so I could get matching Radials front and rear from Metzeler.

I've got a 21" "Monaco" billet wheel on my 2006 Street Bob. It's actually a Victory Motorcycles wheel. I believe from a Vegas. The total diameter of this tire is only 1" taller than stock, so it fits just a little snugger to the front fender. I've also since this photo chromed my fork sliders.
SB-AlleyFrnt.jpg

And the 17" chrome Deuce wheel on the rear. Same one I believe as risupergilde.
no_gaurds.jpg

I had a 180 on the rear but have since gone to a 170 so I could get matching Radials front and rear from Metzeler.

Very nice Bigfoot,
When I get my bike back, I will have a new Typhoon front rim to show off...soon I hope!

Back