free website stats program ordered the 3 in.Cobra slip on's | Harley Davidson Forums

ordered the 3 in.Cobra slip on's

jamesearl

Listening to every sound on you tube,I figured Vance& Hienz was just gonna be too loud.After going to the actual V&H site,they even say for closed course only.Not for street use.The reviews I saw on Cobra said they weren't TOO loud.Wouldn't get a headache from long rides,you can still hear a radio,if you have one.And listening to side by side Cobra versus stock,you can definitely hear a difference.So I think I'll be good.Wanted more than stock,but not obnoxious.It's funny when you read some of these reviews,some folks actually want to irritate their neighbors.

If you think there still a little too loud you can pull the baffles and rap them with a little more fiber glass sheets.

Good how to videos on you tube.

Yes,I've seen some of those.The good thing is when you replace the org.,the new one's have baffles that are removable without having to drill them out.Mostly I've seen them with allen wrench type screws,even I have the tools for that.;)

You know, I never really noticed too much,but you can hear the potato-potato part of the exhaust now,with these slip on's. That isn't too audible on the stock exhaust.It's coooool. Wife said she didn't understand,I asked if she'd ever put playing cards in her spokes as a kid on her bike,she answered no,of course.

You know, I never really noticed too much,but you can hear the potato-potato part of the exhaust now,with these slip on's. That isn't too audible on the stock exhaust.It's coooool. Wife said she didn't understand,I asked if she'd ever put playing cards in her spokes as a kid on her bike,she answered no,of course.
Sweet music to your ears.......

Jamesearl my wife doesn't understand either. She REALLY didn't understand when I put cams in her. Then She REALLY REALLY didn't understand when I put Branch heads in her....Then when I completely changed exhaust she just gave up trying....:D:D:D

Back