free website stats program Only HD oils available | Harley Davidson Forums

Only HD oils available

ThaiTed

Banned
I am about to change oil in all three holes. After reading all the excellent recommendations on this forum, i realize that most of the products used are not easily available where I live (phuket, Thailand). My options are narrowed down to HD products. With these limitations, I would like to get your recommendations. My own idea is:

Engine Oil; syn 3
Primary and Tranny: HD formula +

Oppinions?

Well, sounds like you know which is best for your bike, now you have to deal with the limitations of where you live. As you know, HD syn is not a true syn, so not ideal. What about Internet shopping?? Does shipping stop you from purchasing the better oils?

I would not put primary oil in tranny....gear oil if u can not get spectro ..if u can dirt bike - moped shop is w/ i get mine......or its INTERNET / ebay..if u have excess

Internet shopping is difficult as well since most suppliers ship only within the US... eBay, same thing... Castrol is nig here, but I know nothing about their oils. They might have a gear lube that works. Talking to different shops on the island, they all seem to use the formula+ in the tranny and primary. I will give this a try and do more research on the Internet. Any one with knowledge of Castrol oils, please let me know what I shoul look for!!
WAP.gif

Back