free website stats program Old Cars We Wish We Still Had | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

Old Cars We Wish We Still Had

Just saw this thread and thought I'd admit to a few I had and wish I kept. Back in the day I was cruising, racing, and trading like crazy.
'58 Impala Convertible
'62 Impala
'66 Chevelle
'67 GTO
'70 Mach I Mustang
'70 Barracuda
'72 Chevelle
The one I really kick myself over is the one my step dad offered to give me and I turned down. Because it was too old. '40 Ford 5 window coupe. What an idiot.

I'd take that 66 Chevelle and GTO for sure, was never a big mopar fan but that 70 cuda is worth a small fortune.

I'd take that 66 Chevelle and GTO for sure, was never a big mopar fan but that 70 cuda is worth a small fortune.
No kidding. It wasn't the Hemi but it was still a very nice car. The '58 Impala was pretty custom, it was Competition Orange with a blister hood, black tuck n roll, and American Mags. But the one I really miss most of all is that Red Mach I Mustang. The most beautiful. 2nd Best I'd say the Dark Green GTO. The most faithful was the '66 Sky Blue Chevelle. Had it the longest.

did ya have the exhaust cut out? little lever to make it loud.
Nah, back in the day I took every car I got to Johnny Franklin's Muffler Shop in Santa Rosa for Cherry Bomb glass packs and duals out the back with the chrome tips. LOL! Except the Mustang, I had him drop trumpet tips angled towards the rear tires just after the differential. Had "garbage cans turned on their sides" for tires! Custom made pro stock rear rims super wide.

Back