free website stats program "Ol' Mans Pan" 50+ years of passion | Harley Davidson Forums

"Ol' Mans Pan" 50+ years of passion

rodger

Good day all. I am Rodger currently from the remote backwoods of South Dakota. I have been riding for 53 years and have a passion for my bikes. after triple dipping on retirements and SS, I finally have the time to enjoy my riding time. Parked in the garage are our (yup my wife rides as well) 01 Fatboy (her bike) my 04 Road King (the push the button and cruse bike, and my 50 year passion bike a 1953 Modified panhead. It is clean and sweet. The "Ol' Mans Pan" as my wife named it has been reframed with a 71 FL frame just to help out the tired butt syndrome. Fit out with a wide glide front end and dual exhaust. Had to put an electronic ignition system in so that I could get it to roar to life on the second kick. With a heavy blue metalflake paint job and lots of chrome polish, the "Ol' Mans Pan" sits pretty at any rally. Have a great ride and keep it between the line Bro.

Welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

Be sure to take a few minutes to review the forum rules in the link below and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

Harley Davidson Forums

Pictures Please!:D

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Like Bodeen requested: Pictures of this sweet sounding ride would be great!

Pictures Please!:D

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Good day all. I am Rodger currently from the remote backwoods of South Dakota. I have been riding for 53 years and have a passion for my bikes. after triple dipping on retirements and SS, I finally have the time to enjoy my riding time. Parked in the garage are our (yup my wife rides as well) 01 Fatboy (her bike) my 04 Road King (the push the button and cruse bike, and my 50 year passion bike a 1953 Modified panhead. It is clean and sweet. The "Ol' Mans Pan" as my wife named it has been reframed with a 71 FL frame just to help out the tired butt syndrome. Fit out with a wide glide front end and dual exhaust. Had to put an electronic ignition system in so that I could get it to roar to life on the second kick. With a heavy blue metalflake paint job and lots of chrome polish, the "Ol' Mans Pan" sits pretty at any rally. Have a great ride and keep it between the line Bro.

Back