Ok, Everyone Cuddle Up

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by gasbag, Dec 25, 2011.

1. gasbag

gasbag Active Member

It's been down around 25 to 40 degrees here for quite a while, but being idiots my son and I went for our annual Christmas Eve ride. Stayed out for a couple of hours and it was fun but just a wee bit crisp.
    Now, what I want you guys to do is all gather around me and snuggle up real close until I warm up and get some feelings back in my extremities again.
    Thank you........thank you very much.:gh
    My son can find his own heat source.:devil

2. glider

glider Veteran Member

No thanks, you're too eager :lolrolling

3. glgarrett

glgarrett Active Member

Congratulations! Here in Louisiana, we are patiently waiting for a day without rain...

4. R_W_B

R_W_B Senior Member

Cold weather ridun is hard on this Florida boy. I've rode in 28 degrees for PGR rides, but I have to wear 2 shirts, a sweat shirt, a jacket and a rain suit on top (to break the wind) or I literally die.

I heard a good one on another forum, (or maybe it was this one, I belong to so many I forget) goes like this.
    =============================
    It's snowing outside, very cold and the wind is blowing 40 mph. My wife is standing at the kitchen window with a blank look on her face.

I think maybe I should let her in.

5. rhino 2

rhino 2 Active Member

why???:d

6. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

Glad you got a "chilly" holiday ride in...40's isn't too bad, but I'll pass until we're in steady 50+ weather. Let then young whipper-snappers ride in the cold.

7. Old Mike

Old Mike Member

Snow in the yard, ice on the road, bike covered up in the garage on a battery tender, so goes life in Northern Michigan!

8. oldhippie

oldhippie Senior Member

Same here in Manitoba.