free website stats program Oil cooler kit on ebay | Harley Davidson Forums

Oil cooler kit on ebay

It may be in there but I didn't see the adapter. For another 60 or 70 bucks you can have the Premium kit from HD.

But there is an adapter kit with in the thing, is it not the right type or something? I don't have a lot of time to buy if it's good.

I saw what was labeled as adaptor but it does not look like what is in the Harley catalog.

Looks like a six row low mount which would have been made by Jagg and rebranded for HD back in '02. However, the adapter doesn't look like the Jagg adapter. However, it looks like it mounts onto the case like the filter mount; see #18 in the attachment. Don't see why it wouldn't work for the OP.

Attachments

• filter mount.JPG
    filter mount.JPG
    23.6 KB · Views: 5
You do not identify what bike you are trying to put an oil cooler on.

I installed the Jagg 10 row low mount on my '03 UC. It mounts in front of the VR, and uses an adapter that screws on to the oil filter mount. Definitely recommend that anti-rotation dog if going this way. Hoses used to connect the cooler to the adapter. Very good system. Not sure the adapter with the thermostat in it is worth the additional change.

Check here:

https://jagg-oil-coolers.myshopify.com/

Cheers,

TQ

Anti -rotation device is not necessary with the cooler pictured in the OP. If in colder climates, t-stat is a good idea but not necessary in the warmer parts of the USA.

Back