free website stats program Ohio Members | Page 16 | Harley Davidson Forums

Ohio Members

Did you ever ride Ohios litl dragon OH 536 or Oh 555 or Oh 664 there hardly straight ?? Take a good ride down to south east Ohio & you will find some realy nice scenic curvy roads .

Have ridden them all. SE Ohio does have some classic roads to ride, reminiscent of the ' 129 Dragon's Tail' down south.

South central Ohio - Wheelersburg area - Wife and I both ride - members Gallipolis HOG - We have great roads all around us -

Checking in from Xenia. About 15 miles east of Dayton and 20 miles south of Springfield. If you know Xenia, the wife and I are on the old arrowhead development. My wife loves riding through the tunnel under Greene county airport. I work at the Dayton international airport for an airline based out of Dayton in the maintenance quality assurance department, I basicly travel around and make sure the people who work on our planes are doing it correctly. I was a floor mechanic in Dayton for 5 years, a crew chief for 2 years, and now I've been in the QA dept for 1 year. My wife works for a local hospital in Dayton as a RN. Got 2 kids (fury 4 legged kind), and we love to go camping.:newsmile078:

Back