Off to therapy AGAIN

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by Jack Klarich, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Heading in to therapy once again. My left leg has degenerative nerve damage and muscle damage, Good thing I now ride a trike Don't have to worry about holding it up:s

2. gator508

gator508 Senior Member

Sorry to hear that Jack, but hopefully everything will be better afterwards. Can't wait to see the new ride!

3. Jack Klarich

Thanks Russ, this whole thing started with my back, I walk with a cane most times now but I aint done riding thanks to The Redhead and y'all. I will let you take the Trike for a spin in Salt Springs:s

4. masher

masher Active Member

Sorry to hear that, Jack. I wish you the best of luck with the treatment and recovery.

5. Jack Klarich

:s Thanks Masher, I hate therapy but the girls are easy on the eyes:p

6. gator508

gator508 Senior Member

You might not get it back:D

7. Jeff Klarich

Jeff Klarich Well-Known Member Contributor

You'll need more than a cane if Denise reads this!:p

8. geezer

geezer Senior Member Contributor

Good luck with therapy Jack. Hopefully they can lower your pain level a lot!! :s

9. jamesearl

jamesearl Senior Member Contributor

Good Luck.I've got about half a dozen problems with my back.Had 1 surgery now they want to do the fusion.I live on pain killers.Therapy for me was the electric tingly thing,then to the traction board,followed by a chiropractor twisting me up,and last part was massage.Loved the massage.It would make me feel well for about an hour,or until I moved the wrong way.I truly hope you get better results.

10. fin_676

fin_676 Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

I am sure the therapy is supposed to be good for you and you will get the best results by doing as you are told and no shortcuts :)

Brian