free website stats program North Myrtle Beach - An Opportunity to Help! | Harley Davidson Forums

North Myrtle Beach - An Opportunity to Help!

Sharky1948

I'm sure everyone has seen the news about the devastating fire in North Myrtle Beach, SC. A lot of homes have been destroyed and many families displaced.

It seems to me that this is a great opportunity for the biking community to show it's true colors. Though I don't have a specific idea, we can rally to support the folks in needs...by helping to rebuild, clothing, food, etc.

This is an opportunity not only to help some people in need, but also to show what we bikers are made of. It could go a long ways to changing attitudes in Myrtle Beach about us.

I'm in Connecticut, so I'm not close enough to know the best way to help. Is there anyone from SC that can give us some thoughts????

Thoughts??????

ill be there in 8 days giving them some of my money im sure they will have peop[le taking up money during the rally

So the Myrtle Beach rally is still happening?...What or how is the HD dealer and HOG chapter doing, is there something organized (-ing)?

Back