free website stats program Nolan N43 Trilogy Helmet | Harley Davidson Forums

Nolan N43 Trilogy Helmet

Dr.D...is this the helmet with the retracting chin protector that flips up with the faceshield...the site does not show the "trick design"...

Dr.D...is this the helmet with the retracting chin protector that flips up with the faceshield...the site does not show the "trick design"...

Don't think it's the one you're talking about. It has a removeable chin bar so you can convert it from a full face to a 3/4 but I don't think it flips up like a true modular. The shield obviously does. Also has the integrated flip down sun visor. Supposed to be a lot lighter than a full face or modular.

I understand, so my thinking is to try and find a local retailer that carries it and see if it passes "muster"...! A helmet like most riding gear is personal and a "durable" good that must meet a lot of requirements and you will have to "live" with for awhile. Also, from your previous experience with helmets, you should have a pretty good idea what your "nits & picks" are. Those cannot be justified by simple endorsement of yeah or nay...good luck...took me a year to find the HD Carbon Fiber DOT one for under a "hunerd" but it can be done if you are patient and try on quite a few along with my gals' luck (always hit ACES ever since I met her...)!

Back