free website stats program Newbie in need of Help | Harley Davidson Forums

Newbie in need of Help

Runningwild

Hello, Bought a 2002 Ultraglide Classic TC88 1450 w/stage 1 SE upgrade. I have recently upgraded my cam tensioners and plate also went with new cams (Andrews TW-26A).Everything else is stock. Just purchased the SEPT, cables, software. I was wondering if anyone has done any map and if so what one did u use? Everything I see is 1450 stage 1 A/C and exhaust then it goes 1550 stage 2 (Cams, Pistons, Heads) Please help?

welcome to the forum..i can't help there but i am sure someone we be by to give you a hand soon

Hello, Bought a 2002 Ultraglide Classic TC88 1450 w/stage 1 SE upgrade. I have recently upgraded my cam tensioners and plate also went with new cams (Andrews TW-26A).Everything else is stock. Just purchased the SEPT, cables, software. I was wondering if anyone has done any map and if so what one did u use? Everything I see is 1450 stage 1 A/C and exhaust then it goes 1550 stage 2 (Cams, Pistons, Heads) Please help?

A map is a poor substitute for a proper tune. Do yourself and your motor a favor and pony up for a dyno tune. Motor will start instantly, run cooler, get better gas mileage and run stronger.

Back