New Years Ride

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by PaulWhite, Jan 1, 2010.

1. PaulWhite

PaulWhite Active Member

Hope everyone had a great New Year. I got out this morning for a short ride with my friend. It was a little cool, but a great ride finished up with breakfast and went home to spend the rest for the day with my grand daughter. A perfect way to start a new year.

2. SixPak

SixPak Junior Member

I got out for a short ride this afternoon. Was a break in the rain, but then sky opened up and I got soaked. Discovered a leak in my Rain jacket. But it's ok cause I didn't see any other bikes out. Jan 1 and got to ride my Harley. Now am getting ready for a nice ham dinner. All is good. :D:):rider

3. 06rdking

06rdking Banned

No such luck here! still have 10 inches of the white stuff on the ground and back roads are still bad. along with 15 degrees for the high today

4. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

Watching Rose Bowl and have Sporty on Bike Lift to inspect and clean...but tomorrow it will be ready!

5. doj1975

doj1975 Active Member

Got in a nice hour and a half long ride on some county roads. It was a little cool but with a couple extra layers of clothes it was a great new years day ride.
    [​IMG]

6. Drumrguy

Drumrguy Account Removed

Weather was to bad here, temp was around 28 degrees and a snow/rain mixture, my back driveway and street were ice covered, I would have never made it anywhere. :bigsmiley29:

7. SkootchNC

SkootchNC Active Member

Just shy of 200 miles... mixed a little of everything, slab, out, and back into town... back country roads, twisties, and oh yeah.... food, and friends

8. XjetCaptain

XjetCaptain Member

Short ride for me today too! Maybe 40 miles. Chilly :)