free website stats program New ultra limited | Harley Davidson Forums

New ultra limited

bubba1213

I just bought an ultra limited :rofl now I need some help with picking out some chrome to put on it it is the black 2011 limited

as soon as I pick her up I will post pics is the dealer the best place to buy chrome or can you get some of that stuff opn line??

My opinion, is that you have to be carefull of some of the aftermarket chrome, just does not look right, or chips easy.
You should get a discount on anything in the dealer, up to the day you pick it up.

My opinion, is that you have to be carefull of some of the aftermarket chrome, just does not look right, or chips easy.
You should get a discount on anything in the dealer, up to the day you pick it up.

Thats what I was thinking I would prefer just to buy the real thing I get I think 20% off

You can notice the difference, even with the top brands.

dealers are alway running some type od discount, mine has great deals on black friday, so what you dont get now, you can get later, and install over winter, i say, ride her hard, and worry about the extras untill you cant ride this winter

You can notice the difference, even with the top brands.

dealers are alway running some type od discount, mine has great deals on black friday, so what you dont get now, you can get later, and install over winter, i say, ride her hard, and worry about the extras untill you cant ride this winter

I like that idea wouldnt have even thought of that

Best things I've done to mine so far are the se255 cams...pulls like a frieght train......new header pipe w/o cat......button to replace lock cylinder on gas cover......and the se clutch spring.....now it feels like a clutch and not a mushy limp little handle......

cosmetically....I'm going black...rather than chrome....all from the dealer.....first saturday of the month it's 15% military discount.....

Back