New to the Forum

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Bart03, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Bart03

Bart03 New Member

Hi all, I live in NSW Australia in the beautiful Hunter Valley.....great place to go riding.

Have been looking for somewhere to interact with like minded people when I came across this site.

I jsut bought myself 2010 Fatboy this is my 2nd harley, the first one I had was a softail standard diamond ice in color (silver)....it was a good bike.

The Fatboy is exactly what I wanted to buy and I have and am still modifying to make it unique to me.

Cheers

Bart03

2. wilks3

wilks3 Junior Member

:wce from up yonder!!! :D
    Ride Safe!!!
    wilks3
    :USA

3. geezer

geezer Senior Member Contributor

Welcome aboard from Canada. Lots of great info and people here.

4. dbmg

dbmg Experienced Member

Welcome to the"BEST on the NET" Be sure to check out the Self Help Section for great tips and advice. Enjoy your stay!!!

5. Bart03

Bart03 New Member

Yeah thanks looking forward to getting to know what goes on out there in Harley Cyberspace

6. Bodeen

Bodeen Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Welcome from Central Florida!

Bodeen

7. Bart03

Bart03 New Member

Thanks all for making me feel welcome

Cheers,

Bart03

8. Sourn

Sourn Member

Welcome to HDT, I'm new here too.

9. oldhippie

oldhippie Senior Member

Welcome to the forum.:cheers

10. BillMull

BillMull Banned

Welcome, welcome, welcome!!! You have officially joined THE BEST SITE on the internet for Harley-Davidson information and mechanical issues. If you have a question concerning any Harley bike, you are encouraged to ask and you will receive an answer shortly from a moderator(s) or member(s). These members and moderators are the BEST hands down! I have saved hundreds of dollars by using this site to fix my bike myself and learn at the same time. We are a tight knit family here and I hope you enjoy your stay here at "H-D Talking"! Be safe of the highways and come home safe!!!!:wce