New tires ordered

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by khewell, Feb 26, 2010.

1. khewell

khewell Member

Just wanted to say thanks to those who responded to the old posts about where and which type tires to purchase.
    I just ordered front and rear Dunlop 402 from Motorcycle Superstore for $218.98 shipping included.
    This is the cheapest I've gotten tires for my bike. Last year gave $175.00 for a 402, just the rear tire mounting not included.:newsmile08:

2. HarryB737

HarryB737 Junior Member

Good Deal... I hope you're as happy as I've been w/products from Motorcycle Superstore. They have always impressed me with fast shipping, Good products, and reasonable prices. Hope the tires give you many thousands of safe & Happy miles... :D

3. khewell

khewell Member

I'll say fast shipping............recieved an email they have already shipped just 20 mins after the order.

4. Slowrider

Slowrider Active Member

Great price, what is the difference between the D402 MU85B-16 and the MU85HB-16? Is that the difference between a white wall and a black wall or is it the speed rating?

5. spartacus55

spartacus55 Active Member

JUst installed mchelin commanders on my 2007 RK FIRst tire change since bike was new way better than the (EDIT) the moco puts on at the factory.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2011