New Pipes

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by BlinkerBlu, Jun 3, 2008.

1. BlinkerBlu

BlinkerBlu Member

Just picked up my Road Glide with new Rhineharts on. My wife is not home yet but when she gets here I think I'm in trouble. Man they sound gooooood and loud, and the added torque is great. My wrench told me to hang on. Happy is not a good enough word for me to use.:D

2. R. Lewis

R. Lewis Senior Member Retired Moderators

What ones do you have on the scoot??

3. BlinkerBlu

BlinkerBlu Member

I put on the true duels. Cost a buck or two but I think it will be worth it.

4. R. Lewis

R. Lewis Senior Member Retired Moderators

You know we are going to need to see pics. !!!!!

5. BlinkerBlu

BlinkerBlu Member

Sure will, so as I find out how to post them, I'll do er.

6. Joyflyin

Joyflyin Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator

Cool, work on getting the sound bite too! I'm sure the wife will understand. :D

7. Gunslinger

Gunslinger Member

I just replaced the VH Ovals with the Rineharts. I like them both, but I really like the sound of the Rineharts. I'm not sure if it's only because it's something new, or if I really prefer them, but only time will tell. They sure do look good, though. I think I'll polish out the black tips though. All the Rinehart tips I've seen eventually start to look purple after a while in the sun.....

8. Doc 1

Doc 1 Member

Only the early RH tips turned....the new model pipe isn't supposed to.

9. BlinkerBlu

BlinkerBlu Member

HOW DO I POST PHOTOS. Sorry, didn't mean to yell.

10. Joyflyin

Joyflyin Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator

Okay, since I can't seem to make the link easy, copy & paste this and see if that gets you anywhere. :D

Harley Davidson Community

Found it under the site troubleshooting and how to use site features forum. If that doesn't work, Glider or Speed can make it easier for you.

Hey, I think that worked!