free website stats program New Look | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

New Look

Is there a way to get Dark Mode on this?

I did poke around early on but did not find a dark mode. :(

Has anyone else had "an unexpected error occurred, please try later" pop up when navigating the site. On the second try everything works fine.
This has happened on more than 1 occasion since the "new look"

I have gotten that a few times, but as mentioned it has always worked the 2nd time.

I suspect that there will be an update once they get an idea of what works and what could make it better. (At least hoping.)

TR, if u are using Safari then Dark Reader is an app to darken everything.
Don't use safari just my new Z Fold 5. I have dark mode enabled on the phone but this site isn't. I also get the problem opening first time too. Second attempt always works though. I also have NORD VPN active but it doesn't affect any of the other Forums I have.

I get this error message.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231119_074523_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20231119_074523_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 0
I get this error message.
I get that periodically as well. I would expect that the owners will push an update in the near future. To me, this doesn't last, if I refresh, it usually pops right in the 2nd time. Can be a bit of an inconvenience, but as long as it loads, I am happy.

I came new here because I liked the layout of the website, I liked the colors, the fact that the community is small, and the name is nice too. I still like it to this day, and I have no problems logging in. :)

Back