new handlebars for roadking classic

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by B.A., May 15, 2010.

1. B.A.

B.A. Banned

Anybody have any pics of new bars on your roadking.Need something new for a roadking classic to stop pain between shoulders.Havent seen any diffrent bars on any bikes yet.Thanks.

2. franka

franka Active Member

no pic but I put mini apes on mine and they are perfect 10" up and 13" back

I take that back, click on the picture of my bike to the left and you can see them

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2010
  3. Snuffy3122002

Snuffy3122002 Member

"Wild One" Chubby Semi Beach Bars... Same problem with the back pain.
    After installation, Fixed immediately... You will need to cut and solder the wire harnesses, however this is not that hard. It was my first solder job and after 6 months, no issues.

They are a Little lower and have a good 3" of pullback.

[​IMG]

4. wagsrk08

wagsrk08 Banned

My Road King is not a Classic, but last spring I installed the Heritage style handelbars 56902-08. I had the back/shoulder pain also with the stock bars. The handle bar swap eliminated the problem. And yes Hell is a city. Hell, Michigan. So moderators, please don't put me on probation for swearing. :)

[​IMG]

5. Redfish-Joe

Redfish-Joe Senior Member

Put a set of Heritage bars on my Road King and Road Glide. Both worked very well for comfort.

6. stefdustin

stefdustin Member

I don't have a picture but the chubby beach bars sure made riding my RK much more pleasuable.

7. Curveball

Curveball Banned

Are heritage bars drilled for internal wiring?

8. glider

glider Veteran Member

9. larry bart

larry bart Member

Put Khrome Werks Sweepers #300504 on my RK 07 just got back home 1600mi. Solved all my complaints for $63.95 I also drilled them and wired internal with info found here!:D

10. Heatwave

Heatwave Banned

You might try Chubby Wild One's website. It shows Chubby's various kinds of bars on different Harleys. I have the 573 bars on my '08 RKC ... I won't have any other kind of bars now that I've found the 573.

Wild 1, Inc. - Chubbys, 1-1/4 accessories