free website stats program New Guy | Harley Davidson Forums

New Guy

rjp1953

I am a brand new owner. I am not new to motorcycling just new to Harley Davidson Brand. I have owned Victory Motorcycles for several years and was very pleased with the product. My wife and I stopped at Bruce Rossmeyer Daytona Beach Harley Davidson during Bike Week this year where we happened to see the new 2014 Ultra Limited. After a really good presentation by the sales guy and some careful thought and research we purchased one back home. Picked it up last Monday here in NY. Still lots to learn yet but so far a Big Time impressive motorcycle. I am looking forward to viewing this site.

Hey RJ

Hope it finally warms up enough to ride up there in NY. We're from Milwaukee originally. The winters can drag on forever in the northern latitudes...

You've never lived 'til you've brushed an inch of spring slush off your seat just to drive home from a fish-fry! :shock

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Welcome to the forum. I rode a classic triumph Bonneville until a couple years ago and finally made the switch to a Heritage last September. Never looked back and after 5, 000 miles on the Harley am wondering what took me so long to make the switch. I hope your new Harley brings you the enjoyment mine has.

Just got back from Montreal yesterday. I'm sure you were out riding, as I passed through NY, Lake George, and the thruway, it was about 65-70 degrees.
Welcome aboard. You're in a great forum here.
WAP.gif

Back