free website stats program new guy joining old time rider | Harley Davidson Forums

new guy joining old time rider

xdj3xs

greeting,
the name is jerry been riding for over 50 years hench the old guy riding.
i currently drive a 2004 road glide which is a retired show bike now enjoying the highway. currently living in ormond beach,fl. but will be movin on next year.
no family, no ties, i am a army vietnam combat vet. 1965-1967
just my and my harley

Last edited:
Thanks for your service.:USA
Welcome to the "BEST on the NET" Be sure to check out the Self Help Section for great tips and advice. Enjoy your stay!!!

Welcome to the Forum, Thank You for your Service:wce:rider

Hi Jerry - welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

Be sure to take a few minutes to read through this and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

Harley Davidson Community

................................................................................................................

greeting,
i currently drive a 2004 road glide which is a retired show bike now enjoying the highway. currently living in ormond beach,fl. but will be movin on next year.
just my and my harley

Welcome home and welcome to the forum. Vietnam vet also.

Well hey Jerry! 50 years riding! Sure hope you find your way around here a lot. Would love to hear from you with all that experience.

Welcome aboard from Central Florida:ws
Thank you for your service!

greeting,
just my and my harley

Hey Jerry - Glad your here and hope you can hang out for awhile. I want to say THANK YOU for your service and let ya know its appreciated!!!! I hope your journeys in life are pleasant. Stop by here when you can and lets us know how your doing!

Back