free website stats program NEW DIS-MEMBER from DAYTONA BEACH | Harley Davidson Forums

NEW DIS-MEMBER from DAYTONA BEACH

HACKSKULL

Well, not too much to tell, been Riding for over 45 Year's, the Bike I have now is my 15th Harley...Been Riding a HACK (Sidecar) for over 10 year's...grew up in So. Cal., Lived in AZ. for 17 Year's then moved to Florida about 6 Year's now & My Ol' Lady & Me (of 32 Year's) Love it here! I LOVE Bike's, Hot Rod's, BBQ's, Hot Dog's, Horror-Action-Comedy Movie's & my 2 Dog's!

Now, about my Ride...She is a 1983 FLTC Classic with a Custom "COFFIN" Sidecar...1340cc Rubbermount Motor, S&S Carb, 5 Speed Trans, Oil Bath Rear Chain Drive, Custom Upsweep Fishtail Pipe's that reach 7' 6" High & a Custom Sidecar...the "TUB" (Body) is a CASKET & was used in the Movie "DEATH DREAM'S) with Christopher Reeves & Marge Helenberger (from CSI)...she Run's Great & is Painted Semi Flat Black & she has Lot's of SKULL's (have Lot's More to Mount...) & her name is "MORBID"...!

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Welcome to The Forum
:good
Check out the Self Help Section for tips

Welcome to the forum from Suwannee. There are quite a few members here that have shared their favorite BBQ joints. How about a few of yours?

Back