free website stats program new busuness insurance law intpertation/trailers in indiana | Harley Davidson Forums

new busuness insurance law intpertation/trailers in indiana

brownfoxx1

indiana now tells business owners, like bike shops that they must now have added libality insurance if they use a trailer in their business.some ins. companys say up to 1500.00 . so many paint shops & bike shops are selling their trailers.

indiana now tells business owners, like bike shops that they must now have added libality insurance if they use a trailer in their business.some ins. companys say up to 1500.00 . so many paint shops & bike shops are selling their trailers.

Do you mean $1.5 million dollars worth of liability insurance???

This will surely add to the cost of having your bike towed to the shop, I wonder how this affects wrecker owners and operators?

I can see where they need that much. 1.5 mil in liability isn't that much, if something falls off the trailer and causes an accident.
Most insurance companies today will tell you nothing less than one million dollars($1,000,000.00)per occurrence, combined single limit for bodily injury and property damage, two million dollars ($2,000,000.00) aggregate on personal vehicles.
I only carry $100,000.00 p.o., $300,000.00 agg. on each of our vehicles. Also have that much on my double axle trailer. This is the most I can afford

Last edited:
Back