free website stats program New 2014 Air Intake | Harley Davidson Forums

New 2014 Air Intake

Wtnealejr

I was at a local HD dealership last week and got to look through a new amendment to the 2014 parts catalog. I happened to mention interest in putting on new header pipes but liking the stock air cover. I was pleasantly surprised that there is apparently an insert kit available that will allow me to keep the stock cover. The kit costs about $150.00 but, with the SE intakes for the 2014 Limiteds starting at $250.00, so the savings is an added positive towards the choice. I was wondering if anyone else has installed this and what some opinions are. Thanks

I installed it on my 2014 l limited, and I am very pleased with the result. Like you, I like the look of the stock cover better than the others. It comes with an SE insert that looks great also. I went with Street Cannon slip-ons and downloaded map in order to keep the warranty intact. I noticed a significant improvement in performance.

I installed the screaming eagle intake as well on my 2014 road king went with the vance hines pro pipe sert tuner and had it dynod I am loving it so far

Back