free website stats program Need shocks | Harley Davidson Forums

Need shocks

67wizard

I found a set of Progressive Suspension 440 Series Black 13in Inertia Shocks -Heavy Duty Black 440-4020B new for $400.00.
Is that a good price? tried to look around but my good puter is down and this one is very slow. there are for a 2010 UC.
Is there something better for about the same money?

Wow HDDON I looked at that site and they want $590.00.
I guess that answered my question about the $400.00 price tag.

Not bad price but if you look around you can get them for about $424.95
new/ with a warranty - if you're interested PM me - I'll give you the info.

I found a set of Progressive Suspension 440 Series Black 13in Inertia Shocks -Heavy Duty Black 440-4020B new for $400.00.
Is that a good price? tried to look around but my good puter is down and this one is very slow. there are for a 2010 UC.
Is there something better for about the same money?

That is a good price for the 440's you should get them. I have the 440's on my bike and they ride great IMO.

I've used Progressive products for years and have always been satisfied with the comfort and ride. Ohlins are a great product and have been around forever.

440's are nice, I have them on my Sportster (eBay for $150 used) but I just picked up some chrome Progressive Suspension 412's for $145 (new). I think they were in the wrong catagory but for the price, I couldn't go wrong.

The stock air shocks on my '07 Ultra (34,000 miles) "seem" fine but you never know the difference until you change them.

Just wondered if I should keep running the air shocks or change out to PS shocks.

I ride solo 99% of the time. Weight 200.

I just put some Ohlins on my Ultra, I couldn't be happier, what a difference getting rid of the air ride pogo sticks. Check out this website and call Howard, he is good for alot of information and guidance. And he offers a discount to site members.

Motorcycle Metal

Back