free website stats program Need new rear tire white wall | Harley Davidson Forums

Need new rear tire white wall

Anyone have any ideas where I can get a new HD white wall rear tire. Front one is HD and in good shape didnt want to switch brands. Part # rear 43119-92A. Dealer hear wants 188.00 looking for better deal. The guy that had the bike before me had them installed. Thanks for you help

$188 is a pretty good deal considering I believe that they retail for $250. I could be wrong though. However, I would suggest staying with the dealer. Lot more confidence that way, and a tire is not neccessarily something you want to be cheap about.

Thanks guys I like the price glider has.

One other thing, if you are willing to take the time and so inclined; and have the HD service manual, you can save money if you pull the wheel and tire to carry-in and buy tire from a local metric servicer...they sometimes offer mounting and balancing free with the purchase, making your life easier. Just remember to carefully keep track of all the hardware and check belt/sprocket and axle alignment carefully...(mark or note where they are first before disassembly) You may also want to do brake service and wheel bearing check/repack w/ high temp grease while you are at it. :s

Back