free website stats program Need help with speedometer. | Harley Davidson Forums

Need help with speedometer.

Milan

Account Removed
I have a Diamond Digital Speedometer thats on the fritz. At idle the tach jumps around from 0 to 6000 RPM. Once the bike starts moving all the lights on it go beserk and flash on and off for a few seconds and then goes dead. The guy I bought this from is no help. One of those people that once he has your money then he has no more use for you. Anyone know of a repair shop that might be able to fix this for me?

What is being used to trigger the unit? If it's the speed sensor on the trans, that could be the problem.

The speedo part runs of a front wheel adapter which I have already changed. Still the same problem. I also replace the wiring harness with no luck.

Unfortunatelly the guy I bought it from wont help. The manufacturer of the circuit board is Samsung #CCD-03MS14T, but I havent had any luck trying to contact them about it.
Milan

Thanks for trying to help. But they also no longer have access to this speedo. Apparantly Rivera Primo Inc. now has the only supply of these and since I didnt purchase this from them they cant/wont help. I e-mailed DSR a couple days ago and they dont work on these.
Milan

Back