free website stats program Need help with seat on 2007 wide glide | Harley Davidson Forums

Need help with seat on 2007 wide glide

ncharley807

I ride a 2007 wide glide,I am 6ft 7, 295 lbs and have a 36 inseam.I currently have 3 inch extensions. What type of seat do I need for my bike for the best riding position. I have looked at the tallboy seat that places you 1.75 back and near 2 inches up. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I ride a 2007 wide glide,I am 6ft 7, 295 lbs and have a 36 inseam.I currently have 3 inch extensions. What type of seat do I need for my bike for the best riding position. I have looked at the tallboy seat that places you 1.75 back and near 2 inches up. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Go to Mean City Cycles Custom Seat Modifications :: Home Send a e-mail to Allen. Give him your info. Weight, Height, Insem. He give you a recomendation on what to do with the existing seat. He rebuilt mine. I'm totally happy with what he did. I'm 6'4" 260 with a 36 inseam. It's cost was less than half of a new seat. I think he dropped the seat height and moved it back another 2" with memory foam for 200.00$$ That was both your & passenger seat.

Back