free website stats program Need help (unable to post new thread) | Harley Davidson Forums

Need help (unable to post new thread)

SeaRider04

Need some help on posting and view images.

Back ground (Fire Fox Brouser)..... I was having some problem when visting this site back then and still having problem now, I've tried almost every recomended ways but still no luck, then I try to block the ads images by right click on it and click on block image from this site to see if it helps any, but..... nope.

Now...I can't see any images and the "Post New Thread" also disappeared, I've tried go into "User Control Panel" but unable to find anywhere that's allows me to click on "show images". HELP!!!!!. :( :( :(

ps. I'm posting this message by using IE brouser.

Are you first clicking on proper subject are IE: Dyna,General Topic etc.
On top of page you will see new thread button. Click on it when new screen come up title thread and then type away. When finished click on post thread and that should do it. When try to attach a item right click on web address in search bar the apply it to post by right clicking and then press copy. Hopes this helps.

Yep. Tried all that, I got no images, no "quote""multi quote""quick reply" buttons on the bottom either, I got no icons, no graphics, no pics...... no nothing, nada.

If I can find the way to "un do" the "block images" I'll be ok but I just can't figure it out how to "undo" it.

ps. using IE browser to post reply.

Go to your user control panel at the top (UCP),
Go to edit options in the left column,
Go to thread display options in there (3rd block down)
then choose the right option under "visible post elements"..
I have them all checked, then click "save" at the bottom.

*Show Signatures
*Show Avatars
*Show Images (including attached images and images in

Now...I can't see any images and the "Post New Thread" also disappeared, I've tried go into "User Control Panel" but unable to find anywhere that's allows me to click on "show images". HELP!!!!!. :( :( :(

How did you post this thread?

Check your Fire Fox browser under tools at the top of the browser, go to options and click on the privacy tab at the top.

Make sure the "accept cookies from sites" is checked and there are no exceptions noted in the "exceptions" button like this site.

Glad you got it working. I have to try to keep ahead of Tank, he's a tough one to keep ahead of.:D

What was the problem?

Glad you got it working. I have to try to keep ahead of Tank, he's a tough one to keep ahead of.:D

What was the problem?

It was in FF browser, wasn't in the "privacy" tab, it was in the "content" tab and it was in an "exception" of blocking images on this site, I clear it and everything back to normal. Thank-You again Master :s

Back