Ahhh.....the million dollar question!

What's your favorite kind of riding?
What's your budget?
Solo or two up?
Windshield or fairing?
Tunes or not?
Short trips or long?

Do I need to continue?

Take your time and make the right choice the first time and your wallet will thank you!

You will probably hear this alot but...test ride, test ride, test ride. Try not to decide too quickly, I made the mistake of buying a sporster when my main goal was 2 up riding, liked the sporster alot but wasn't the right bike for us....good luck.

That's kinda like asking I divorced a blond, what should I marry next isn't it? Only you know that answer.

I agree with gator508, test ride test ride. I also bought a sporster and traded it in 2 years later for the bike I said I always wanted. I bought a 2010 FXDC because I ride to work in the summer everyday but like to take it on trips so I had a touring seat, windsheld and saddle bags put on it. Like they say what are you going to do with it. Anyway happy shopping.

Sold my Dyna to a lovely lady. What should I buy next? Road King?

Don't ask me what you should buy. Go and ride everything you can and take notes. Then buy what fits you best.

People kept telling me what I should buy. I checked out everything until I sat on the one ride I fell in love with. I bought it and never regretted it.

Why should I buy what someone else thinks I should ride?

Shop,Shop,Shop.....You should be able to get a good deal on any type you want with the economy the way it is,but get what YOU want so you don't have to trade again next year.

Back