free website stats program my pcIII and dyno tune | Harley Davidson Forums

my pcIII and dyno tune

was in gettysburg bike week this past weekend and had my bike dynotuned from cycle solutions. got the pcIII bike went from stock horse of 68.9 to 77.6 and stock torque of 70.3 to 77.6.chirs the guy that owns cycle solutions said that that was the biggest gain he has seen in a long time with a stock 88in hd engine. he must of raised my redline because it revs alot higher now but once it revs to a certain point it just flatens out. I have a 2006 fatboy with v&h stepped drag pipes and the stage one airfilter. im curious to know what every one else has experinced once they have gotten the pcIII then dynoed any comments and info would be appericated ( and sorry for my bad spelling)

I've seen several 88" with V+H Straightshots or Bigshots with A/C run the same numbers on a 250i. The torque curve on these pipes are pretty flat, going from 70ftlbs @ 2200rpm to 77/78ftlbs @4500rpms and back down to 70 ftlbs @ 5600rpm. I don't know what your torque line is like, but your max numbers seem in the ballpark.

Back