My daughter 1st wedding dance

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by BOWHIKER, Jun 8, 2011.

1. BOWHIKER

BOWHIKER Junior Member

2. rsmith4604

rsmith4604 Banned

Beautiful, young, happy couple....I wish them a long, happy, healthy life together.:)

3. BOWHIKER

BOWHIKER Junior Member

Thank you very much

4. MyfirstHarley

MyfirstHarley Member

By the looks of all that daylight in between those two in that video, I would have to say DAD must have been in the room:laugh, what did you do to that young man?:laugh. Congratulations!! Tim

5. BOWHIKER

BOWHIKER Junior Member

It's hard to see in the video because someone took it on their eye phone but they acually took dance lessons for several weeks and never told anyone about it so it would be a surprise . So that's why the distance between them . LOL but I was watching .

6. MyfirstHarley

MyfirstHarley Member

Nice surprise. again congrat's Tim

7. The4opps1

The4opps1 Junior Member

Been there on two seperate occaisions. Congrats, and best of luck to the newlyweds....

8. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Nice, its hard being a dad to a young woman aint it, Boys are much easier IMO, Great Job here:s

9. R.Bingham

R.Bingham Active Member

You got that right! I have three daughters and my hair is getting grayer by the minute. :bigsmiley17: When they were little I thought Boy Howdy girls sure are easy. But then they grow up. :newsmile08:

10. gator508

gator508 Senior Member

Bowhiker,
    Congratulations to you, your daughter and new son-in-law. Now you got someone to help out with the manly chores, did I mention you had better save-up for the grand kids...lol!!